Drucker Apps rounds out this conversation with resources that will help you continue to explore the questions raised and discover how you can move from ideas to action.
- Drucker Societies around the globe are using Drucker’s core insights — including those on leadership — to create positive change in their local communities. Find out how you can join a Drucker Society.
- Professor Jeffrey Pfeffer’s new book Power: Why Some People Have it and Others Don’t explores the role of power in leadership.
- Gail Williams recommends:
- Resonant Leadership by Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee.
- Language and the Pursuit of Happiness by the Chalmers Brothers.
- The Leadership Dojo by Richard Strozzi-Heckler
Further Drucker Reading
To read more from Peter Drucker on responsibility and leadership, check out:
Managing for the Future (Penguin, 1993), especially Leadership: More Doing Than Dash.
Drucker shares key leadership lessons in this 2004 interview with Forbes.
William Cohen’s new book Drucker on Leadership (Jossey Bass, 2009) shares lessons from Drucker about leadership.