Drucker Apps rounds out this conversation with resources that will help you continue to explore the questions raised and discover how you can move from ideas to action.
- Drucker Societies around the globe are using Drucker’s core insights to create positive change in their local communities. Find out how you can join a Drucker Society.
- Omar Wasow recommends:
- For the low-tech reader: The Facebook Era by Clara Shih.
- For the slightly-tech: create Facebook and Twitter accounts and start using them to better understand what the buzz is about.
- For the more-tech: subscribe to Mashable for accessible articles on technology and social computing.
- For the high-tech: check out Paidcontent.org a news site about the economic evolution of digital content.
Further Drucker Reading
To read more from Peter Drucker on listening to the customer, check out:
Classic Drucker (Harvard Business School Publishing, 2006), especially the lessons from Willowcreek Community Church.
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1985), especially on “the unexpected failure”.
Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices (Butterworth-Heinemann, 1974), especially Chapter 7: Business Purpose and Business Mission.