The Drucker School releases the Drucker Centennial Edition of its video magazine
The Drucker Centennial Edition of the Drucker School’s video magazine, available online now, features:
- Meet Our Students: Scott Scherer. Join us as we sit down with Scott to discuss why he was so driven to be involved in the Centennial celebration, and to share his excitement about the notable speakers and events planned as part of the Centennial celebration in the weeks ahead.
- Meet our Staff: Zachary First, Managing Director – Drucker Institute. Find out why Zachary believes Peter Drucker’s insights are timeless and, during this time of Drucker Centennial celebrations, what he personally perceives as Peter Drucker’s greatest legacy.
- Dean’s Message. It’s the middle of the Drucker Centennial and that has Dean Ira Jackson even more energized and excited about all things Drucker. Tune into the Dean’s Message to hear all of Dean Jackson’s news and views.
- The Drucker Centennial. The Drucker Centennial marks the 100th birthday of Peter F. Drucker, respectfully and reverently known as the ‘Father of Modern Management.’ This two-year, world-wide series of events will be a time of commemoration, celebration, and renewal with Centennial events being held in Japan, China, Brazil, Austria, New York, Los Angeles, and Claremont.
- Drucker Insights: On the Development of a Unique Vision. Where did Peter Drucker get his vision and how did he acquire his knowledge? Doris Drucker, Peter’s wife of almost seventy years, and undoubtedly the person who knew Peter better than anyone, reveals the answers to these questions.