The Drucker Society of Austria has opened the live webcast (below) for the opening session of its Nov. 19-20 Drucker Global Forum in Vienna, “Reaching Out, Coming Home.” The video feed will run from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM CET, with retransmission for U.S. viewers from 8:00 AM to 12:00 noon Pacific Time (11:00 AM to 3 PM Eastern).
The webcast will feature:
- Doris Drucker
- Pastor Rick Warren, founder of Saddleback Church
- Prof. C.K. Prahalad, professor of strategy, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Prof. Charles Handy, social philosopher
- Prof. Fredmund Malik, owner and chairman of Malik Management Center St. Gallen
- Adrian Wooldridge, managing editor of The Economist
Also slated to speak in Vienna are Drucker Institute executive director Rick Wartzman and Institute board member Ira Jackson, the dean of the Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management. (To view the full two-day program, please click here.)
The Vienna forum is part of the Drucker Centennial, a series of activities around the world marking Peter Drucker’s 100th birthday. For more on the Centennial, including a calendar of events, please click here.